You just need to sweep or vacuum, dust or wipe with a cloth. But, be careful! If you are using a floor cloth, make sure it’s not too wet: water and wood do not get along...
If your BerryAlloc parquet should start to show signs of fatigue and lose its vividness, simply rejuvenate it!
Clean it very carefully and then apply a grease-remover. Finally, apply a renovating coat. This will restore its splendour, enhanced by the patina of the years.
Scratches can be easily repaired by applying wax sticks matching to the colour of the wood (4 colours available).
For lacquered parquet, we recommend:
- Grease remover: Blanchon super-active cleaner / Remover Bona / Parquet Cleaner Overmat
- Renovating coat: Blanchon renovator / Méta Mat Blanchon / Vitrilor Syntilor / D509 Bona / Polish Remover Overmat
For oiled parquet:
Preserve its original appearance and the true nature of the materials long term.
- Natural soap by Berry Alloc (supplied in 1 L bottles)
BerryAlloc 100% vegetable natural soap is used for regular deep cleaning of oiled parquet. Powerful, it reserves the natural appearance and beauty of the parquet and is improving its protection.
- Maintenance oil by BerryAlloc (supplied in 1L bottles)
Oil and wax-based BerryAlloc maintenance oil protects the parquet and preserves the natural, warm appearance of the oak. Gives protection and patina to the parquet. Oil ready for use.
- Coloured oils by BerryAlloc (supplied as 250 ml / option hardener 50 ml)
BerryAlloc coloured oils are used to repair oiled parquets easily and effectively. There are a number of shades to match the colours of our collection of oiled parquets. They may be mixed with our hardener for faster drying. They may also be used for full renovation, or may be applied to bare parquet boards. (see instructions for use).